Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Magnaflor Corp administration team.
Art. 1 Restriction On Use
The content on this Site (collectively the “Content”), is subject of copyright and other intellectual property rights of Magnaflor Corp and third parties under the copyright law and relevant laws and regulations of each country and relevant treaties.
The Content may not be used (including without limitation, copied, reproduced, modified, uploaded, displayed, transmitted, distributed, licensed, sold, published or otherwise exploited) for any purposes whatsoever other than for the purpose of personal
use or other uses explicitly permitted under applicable laws or regulations without the prior written consent of Magnaflor Corp
Art. 2 Registrations
In order to access certain features of this Site, you will have to complete certain registration by filling accurate and complete real information in a registration form to be designated.
In case there is a doubt that the information on the registration form may be inaccurate or incomplete and otherwise Magnaflor Corp considers that registration is inappropriate in its sole discretion, Magnaflor Corp may refuse or temporarily suspend your registration. Further, after your registration, a situation under which Magnaflor Corp considers registration inappropriate in its sole discretion will be discovered or arise, then Magnaflor Corp may terminate or temporarily suspend your registration. Magnaflor Corp shall not be responsible for any losses which may be caused by such refusal or termination of the registration.
Magnaflor Corp reserves all rights to the Content not expressly granted in this Site and such Content.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
– Refusal of flowers after shipped: delivery to the recipient is still considered as delivered.
– For our clients who wish to cancel their orders, if the delivery is express the order must be cancelled the same day the order was placed. For all other deliveries they must be cancelled at least 4 days before the delivery date. Please note that payments will be refunded only if cancellations are made within this designated time.
– In case of quality matters on our part, we may be able to make necessary replacements of product with proper coordination with the customer.
– We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information that you voluntarily provide to us while using our web site features for updates regarding orders. Your privacy is important to us and we do not share your information with any other company, organization, or individual.
– We guarantee that every transaction you make at Magnaflor Corp will be 100% safe. This means that you won’t pay for unauthorized charges on your card as a result of shopping at our website.
– We believe in reducing the spam on the Internet, so we will not be sending you any marketing material unless you specifically request it.
– If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, you can contact: email@example.com
DELIVERY POLICY, SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
– Packages are generally dispatched within same or 1 day after receipt of payment in express delivery and are shipped via FEDEX with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by FEDEX with required signature, please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
*WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND to schedule your delivery date for 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT due to the possibility of delays in flight schedules, mechanical issues, or poor weather conditions. Our flowers easily last 10 days or longer with proper care, guaranteed.