Not only are rose meanings universal, but they can also influence your state of mind.
You can enrich people’s life with flowers.
The universal rose meanings:
- Red roses: are a sign of love, beauty
- Yellow roses: are a sign of friendship
- White roses: signify purity.
- Red Dark roses: Unconscious beauty
- Pink roses: Appreciation, perfect happiness
- Dark pink roses: Gratitude
- Orange roses: Desire
- Peach roses : let’s get together
- Pale peach roses : Modesty
Psychological Properties of Colors:
- RED: Physical
- BLUE: Intellectual
- YELLOW: Emotional
- GREEN: Balance
- VIOLET: Spiritual
- Positive: Physical comfort, food, warmth, security, sensuality, passion, abundance, fun.
- Negative: Deprivation, frustration, frivolity, immaturity.
- Positive: Physical tranquility, nurture, warmth, femininity, love, secuality, survival of the species.
- Negative: Inhibition, emotional claustrophobia, emasculation, physical weakness.
- Positive: Psychological neutrality
- Negative: Lack of confidence, dampness, depression, hibernation, lack of energy.
- Positive: Sophistication, glamour, security, emotional safety, efficiency, substance
- Negative: oppression, coldness, menace, heaviness.
- Positive: Hygiene, sterility, clarity, cleanness, simplicity, sophistication, efficiency.
- Negative: Sterility, coldness, barriers, unfriendliness, elitism.
- Positive: Seriousness, warmth, nature, earthiness, reliability, support.
- Negative: Lack of humor, heaviness, lack of sophistication.
Rose meanings are universal, so it is important to educate yourself when giving certain colors to certain people. Set the mood by providing the proper color.